HELP NEEDED!!
VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED FOR RENO RODEO FUNDRAISER
We still have volunteer spots available for our two jobs at the Reno Rodeo:
(1) Hawking concessions in the stands during the Reno Rodeo events selling Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Cotton Candy, Popcorn, Peanuts and Licorice
(2) Staffing a refreshment bar in the Carnival, selling drinks and alcoholic beverages
 
Please note: Students 16 years of age and older can volunteer to hawk concessions during the Rodeo events.  Volunteers staffing the Carnival Bar need to be 21 years of age or older.  UPDATE: AN ALCOHOL CARD IS NOT NEEDED to work the Carnival Bar. 
All volunteers to wear McQueen Band t-shirts. If you need a t-shirt, please contact Carolyn Mitchell at president@mcqueenband.org. T-Shirts are $5.00.
PLEASE CONSIDER VOLUNTEERING.  Seventy-five percent (75%) of the money and tips earned will be applied to your individual student band fees.  The remaining 25% goes to the McQueen BPA.  Click on the Sign-Up Genius link below to volunteer.