Robert McQueen High School
Fiesta Bowl Parade
Participant Online Registration Instructions
Dear parents, guardians, chaperones, and students,
WorldStrides OnStage welcomes you to one of the finest experiences available in student performing arts! We work hard to ensure every event is educational, memorable, and safe. Because safety and security are our top priorities, it is important that we maintain up-to-date records of every traveler. Therefore, we require all travelers to complete our quick and easy online registration process. Please note that student registrations should be completed by a parent or guardian as terms and conditions must be agreed to in the process.
The registration process ensures that:
- Each traveler’s name appears on the registration list for hotel rooming list assignment.
- Each traveler is guaranteed coverage under our included insurance policies.
- WorldStrides has immediate access to emergency contact information for each of our guests.
- Each traveler is aware of our Terms & Conditions and our Behavior Code.
- Students have access to Discovery for Credit, which offers the opportunity to earn free high school academic credit through online course work and travel experience.
To successfully complete the required online registration process:
- Visit our website at https://www.worldstrides.com/
- Click on the “Register to travel” button on the top of the page.
- Enter your Trip ID: 151616
- Complete the security exercise under the Trip ID field.
- Enter all requested information.
- Read the Terms & Conditions.
- Submit your completed form.
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email verifying completion of your registration and an invitation to join MyTrip where you can access Discovery for Credit. Here, students can complete the required course work to get academic credit.
If the director chooses to use MyTrip as a communications tool, students, chaperones, and parents can access information regarding the trip itinerary, schedules, payment information, etc. See your director regarding use of this site.
If you experience any problems completing this process, call Customer Service at 1-800-651-0468. This number is for technical support for the registration process only. Please direct any trip or financial questions to your director.