The Band Parent Association Scholarship is designed to provide funds for school tuition to a selected applicant. Each year one Senior applicant will receive a $500.00 scholarship from the Band Parent Association for use toward a post high school education.
Download the form: McQ BPA Scholarship Application 2017
- An active member of McQueen Lancer Band
- High school graduate seeking a post high school education
- Completed Application
- Essay (500 word maximum): How has the McQueen Band impacted your life, and how have you impacted the McQueen Band (In other words, what has the band done for you, and what have you done for the band)
- All Band Fees must be paid in Full
The Scholarship Committee will consider these criteria in making their selection:
- Academic achievement and grade point average
- High School Attendance
- Review of Application & Essay
Deadline to Apply
Applications must be received by Mrs. Wood (email@example.com) no later than May 5, 2017
Scholarship will be awarded at the Spring Concert, and funds will be distributed directly to the school of the recipient’s choice.